Saturday, September 12, 2015

Thank You !!

Since the time I started posting on the blog you guys have been great! That's going on 3 years and 4 months now. I've really enjoyed myself sharing art and getting old and new stuff out there. The blog's popularity with Crash fans has been an added plus and I truly appreciate the activity and interaction with many interesting individuals all this time.

I'd like to tell you that I'm working on a Kickstarter campaign for my school. It's taking up a lot of daily hours along with everything else that's going on. So I'm dedicating my efforts in this direction with the hope that we'll have a good response and The Animation Academy in Burbank will level up and we can start to operate as more of a studio and a publishing house along with other things like getting our lessons online. 

The campaign will be ready fairly soon I anticipate and it would be my hope that you great people here would be so kind as to help spread the word through your own networks when the time comes. It'll be a fun project and maybe folks will enjoy the twist it'll have. I've been creating several videos lately that are getting positive responses and are leading up to this. That's what's taking my creative time at the moment. I might start embedding the videos here for something different.

Meanwhile  thank you again for the great experience of building out my personal art blog with content which appears cool people like you enjoy. I'll be back soon with more! Wishing you Joy Peace Happiness and Creativity in your life.

No comments: