Friday, July 25, 2014

Thor and more...

Hello everybody and thanks for checking in. Busy busy busy and in a good way. Have not had the blog out of mind as I get a chance to do some drawing.

I was thinking about Thor and how I liked to draw him as a kid so I thought I'd sketch a version of him in the He-Man style...


Then I said to myself why not draw He-Man in the He-Man style of the original show of the 1980s of which I was a part of...


Then I visited a character I'm developing for another project...


This too...


Prepping lots of special stuff which I'll be following up with soon. Thanks for stopping. Wishing you the best!

5 comments:

fanimation said...

Love the Thor sketch Charles! And in the He-Man style is very cool! I'd like to see him inked and painted one day. I was curious about your thoughts on Marvel going forward with a female Thor?.......I've always been a Thor fan and I'll give this new Thor a chance but it may take some getting used to for me.....

Charles Z said...

To me Thor will always be the character I grew up with in the comics. I understand the need for moving in new directions to keep a franchise alive. If it's handled competently on a creative level I'd be interested in seeing how it turns out.

Thanks for your comment John and hope you're doing well.

Evelar said...

Sir., It is always great to have art from you. Thor is one of my favorite Marvel characters and of course, He-man!

At last i have another piece of He-Man art from you, ha,ha! Please do this often, ha,ha!

Charles Z said...

Thank you for your comments Emerson.

Mister Gribouille said...

I HAVE THE POOOWEEEER!!!!!!